Introduction to Hast Jyotish: Ancient Eastern System of Palmistry
-Ghanshyam Singh Birla
“The Introduction to Hast Jyotish textbook is a significant, authentic and masterly contribution to the study of the ancient Indian system of palmistry.”
—Dr Vasant Lad, Ayurvedic Physician, Founder of The Ayurvedic Institute
Introduction to Hast Jyotish is a must-read for anyone interested in the history, philosophy and practice of Vedic palmistry. This fascinating and fastidiously researched study of the ancient science of Vedic palmistry is both an indispensable guide for the student of Hast Jyotish and valuable reference book for every professional palmist. Renowned Astro-palmist Ghanshyam Singh Birla distills 50 years of experience and practice into this compact yet comprehensive masterpiece. It provides a systematic approach to the rich and complex subject of Vedic palmistry and is also a thoroughly entertaining read.
- The principles of Hast Jyotish within the Vedic tradition.
- The historical roots of palmistry in world cultures.
- The geography of the hand.
- Hand Types: Different paths to personal growth.
- The Fingers: Our conscious expression.
- The Thumb: Indicator of our individuality.
- The Nails: Armor of our nervous system.
- Exploring our three levels of consciousness through the hand—the Mounts (superconscious); the Major Lines (subconscious); the Minor Lines (conscious).
- Tracing our evolutionary/karmic progress through the hands.
Paperback (Galaxy, 2007) 278 pages
There are no reviews yet.